Tea Tree Oil Shampoo Review

06 November















Hi, friends! Happy day! I was given the lovely opportunity to test out and share a bit of information about Tea Tree Oil Shampoo and the Maple Holistics company.



Maple Holistics 

For those who are not familiar with Maple Holistics, let me give a brief detail.

The company was established in 2001 and is located in New Jersey. All Maple Holistics products are Made in the United States, All Natural, Cruelty-Free, Sulfate Free, and Safe for color.

The company provides you with natural products of only the highest quality so that you can feel confident about the products you are using to care for yourself. Not only does Maple Holistics offer shampoos, but they also sell facial masks, bath soaks and moisturizers to name a few.

Learn more about Maple Holistics.



Tea Tree Oil Shampoo 

Maple Holistics was so kind to send me their Tea Tree Oil Shampoo to test out and I was not disappointed. I was so excited and used it immediately after it arrived on my doorstep because I absolutely love Tea Tree Oil. The scent, and the multitude of uses for it, it's a great product within itself. But an entire shampoo?

Now with my hair, I have to be extremely careful. Not only do I have eczema to deal with and consider with products, but I also seem to be allergic to SO many hair care products.

The ingredients of this product include Aqua, Jojoba Oil, Botanical Keratin, Argan Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Lavender Oil, and Rosemary Oil.

And the listed benefits of the shampoo are: promotion of healthy hair growth, slowing the loss, shedding and thinning of hair, prevention of flaking and dandruff, soothing an irritated scalp, naturally eradicates lice and leaves both the hair and scalp rejuvenated and fresh.


My Reaction

I hopped in the shower, rinsed my hair to get it wet, and then followed the instructions on the bottle to use the product. Once I finished with everything else in the shower, I brushed my hair like normal while applying my mousse and leave in conditioner, then carried on.

The product smells a.m.a.z.i.n.g. Not only that, but I loved using a product that I can read the ingredients and trust that it's all natural. As an animal lover, I love the cruelty free aspect as well.
Normally with shampoos, especially those that promise to assist with dandruff, they burn. Not only did the Tea Tree Oil shampoo did not burn at all - it felt amazing.

Before they reached out, I was not aware of this company nor was I aware of how shampoos can be versus the store bought shampoos with all the chemicals and such in them.

I sincerely will be browsing the website to test out more products soon. And guess what, friends? Maple Holistics hooks up potential customers to test out a free full-sized product. Check out the page here to learn more.