DormLife VoxBox Unboxing

09 October


Hi friends, Happy Day! Today I am so excited to share this Influenster box with you, the DormLife VoxBox. This little box is packed full of supplies to take a break from college and care for yourself. Here is a view of everything that came in the DormLife box and my first impressions! 












I have tried so many different products to fight against acne. Although I cannot provide an idea of long-term use yet, this product smells absolutely amazing. To use it, I simply rinsed my face, scrubbed the product on lightly then washed it off in the shower. It was super simple to use and I cannot wait to continue using to see the results over a longer period.








I was a little turned off by the unscented factor in the beginning. But, this product thus far is everything! It's easy to use, just use it as you would any other dry shampoo, and since it's unscented, the product accommodates nicely with any lotion or perfume you choose to wear. That way, you are not overpowering yourself or those around you with a billion different smells.






Nail polish is one of my favorite products and Sinful Colors is by far my favorite brand of nail polish. It lasts a while compared to brands I have tried in the past and they have absolutely gorgeous colors.





I am not a big person on sweets since my huge diet change, but these are such a great desk snack. One hand in the bag, one on the mouse or rushing on the keyboard. My favorite part about these is that they are resealable, making it easy to close them up and come back to still-fresh snacks for later!



The final piece to this box was absolutely delicious! Cookie dough in a semi-healthy form? Yes, please! This Balance bar is a great source of protein and vitamins. As someone who is constantly looking for a snack that I can eat while working, this was pretty filling compared to other bars I've snacked on and I would definitely purchase this again. 



The DormLife VoxBox was a part of Influenster and I received all these lovely products complimentary of Influenster to try out. Normally, they reach out with a survey to see if the box and products in it would be a great fit. If you are a great fit, they will send you a tracking number and the box will arrive at your home soon. You can review the product on Influenster and share pics/comments onto your social media pages to unlock badges on your profile. 


Don't forget to follow along on my social media to stay up to date on all the things and to see these products in action!