Apache Pine Watch Review

29 May



Hi friends, Happy Monday! After the company Apache Pine kindly sent me a watch and I thought I'd take the time to share my opinions with the This Is Home fam. Let's jump right into it. 




Product was received for no compensation in exchange for review. All opinions within this post are my own. 


Before we discuss the watch, let's discuss the company itself.

Derived in Idaho, Apache Pine sells handcrafted products such as wattches, knives, and branded apparel to remind individuals to "explore more". For every order, one meal is provided to children in need.

Information of Apache Pine was located on the company's website. 




I should start with the first obvious opinion:

This is a beautifully-crafted watch. It's lightweight and the authentic leather band makes it comfortable to wear. Although, I can see sweating being a potential problem with the band. It's easy to read, the light green gives it a nice touch and this watch will for sure turn heads! Not only is it made well, but this simplistic acessory




In need of a Father's Day present? Helped you out today! Visit Apache Pine's website and find a watch to suit your needs.

Short, sweet and to the point, happy Monday and let me know what you think of the watch. Social links are below and scattered across the blog so use them and follow me! 💝


         
Facebook // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter //