Zuma Green Juice Review

24 February



Hi, friends! I have officially jumped on the health bandwagon for finding a way to weigh out all the junk I eat and decided to request a sample from Zuma Green Juice. Today, I made the green juice and reviewed it for y'all. And the results were quite interesting.




Although a health company will probably never sponsor me, ever, for this, this review is fully my own opinion and I was in no was compensated. But really, no one wants to be compensated to sell this to their lovely readers* 

So, let's be honest. I love the idea of being healthy but I also love food. So, jumping on the health wagon through "food dieting" will never happen. Whenever I noticed this "dietary supplement", I'm willing to try anything. And, I really did try "anything".






Pros

Honestly, I do not have many positive things to say about this powdery doom. But, I did notice a burst of energy. Whether it was from the two cans of Dr. Pepper I had to consume to get the taste out of my mouth or the one sip of product that I surrendered my body to, the world may never know.

Cons 

They lied. The cute little package that promises great taste, they lied. Let's start with the smell. The smell made me a little skeptical of the taste because it smells awful, like really awful. But, there's always that rumor that smells can be misleading. So, for the sake of this review, I decided it was only right to taste it for you guys and to give you the honest truth. And the truth is, it tastes just as bad as it smells. I followed the directions just as stated on the tiny, cute deceiving package. And it both smells and tastes foul. Just to test it further, I asked my brother, the one who actually drinks all the health things and works out, to try it out. Nope, not just me. The taste and smell really was as bad as your girl thought. 


Conclusion 

I personally would not spend almost $60 for something that tastes so bad. Although, some people really like it and say it's their cup of tea, it certainly isn't mine. In all honesty, I would not overall suggest this product. I'm all about *attempting* to get healthy, but Zuma Juice is not the way to do so. If there were more fruits in the product to make it taste better, I would consider. But not at $60 or with the taste.

Thank you so much friends for reading my review today and don't forget to tell me what you think down below. Have you tried Zuma Juice?




*This review is fully my opinion, trust me, I don't think Zuma Juice wants it, haha.