Argan Oil Shampoo Review

19 December










Hi, friends! If you do not recall, I recently was introduced to Maple Holistics and have gotten the lovely opportunity to test out and talk about the Tea Tree Oil Shampoo and now the Argan Oil Shampoo. 

Maple Holistics

For those who are unfamiliar with Maple Holistics, let me give a brief detail.

The company was established in 2001 and is located in New Jersey. All Maple Holistics products are Made in the United States, All Natural, Cruelty-Free, Sulfate Free, and Safe for color.

The company provides you with natural products of only the highest quality so that you can feel confident about the products you are using to care for yourself. Not only does Maple Holistics offer shampoos, but they also sell facial masks, bath soaks and moisturizers to name a few.

Learn more about Maple Holistics.

Argan Oil Shampoo


The Argan Oil Shampoo of Maple Holistics gives the user six oils to maintain hair and scalp health. And, from every purchase of Argan Oil Shampoo, Maple Holistics donates $1 to NCADV (National Coalition Against Domestic Violence).

The ingredients are simple and natural including:  Aqua, Argan Oil, Botanical Keratin, Peach Kernel Oil, Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Camellia Seed Oil, Natural Vanilla, Honey Fragrance, and Avocado Oil.

The shampoo is great for softening, moisturizing, rejuvenating, repairing and just managing your hair.

A #1 Best Seller in the online store, this shampoo lives up to its ratings. 


My Review

I, as always, love trying new products but it makes me nervous at the same time. Having sensitive skin and eczema on top of that, it's so difficult to find products that don't irritate and that I like. Being continuously impressed with the Maple Holistic's Tea Tree Oil Shampoo, I had extremely high hopes for the Argan Oil Shampoo

Maple Holistics has not disappointed in the slightest so far. This shampoo smells just as great, if not better, than the Tea Tree Oil and oh my lanta my hair is so soft after washing it with this! 

Just like any other shampoo you wet your hair, rub it in and wait a couple minutes for it to do its thing. I rinsed it out. It should probably be noted I use conditioner and then shampoo because it works best for me! Once I finished my shower, I hopped out and wrapped my hair in a towel while I dried off. I towel-dried it lightly, and then finished with my normal routine of mousse and then leave in conditioner, leaving it down to air dry the rest of the way.

I found that with this, the winter weather hasn't been nearly as bad to my hair and scalp as it can be. 

I did have prior experience with Maple Holistics through my previous use of the Tea Tree Oil Shampoo and I am impressed with both products. 

These products are seriously my new go-to in the shower for my hair and if you'd like to give them a test run for yourself, Maple Holistics kindly offers a free product to you to try

!