Ibotta App Review

03 March


Hi friends! Today, I'm going to talk about and review an app that has changed our family's lives for the better: Ibotta.




Ibotta, an app that allows users to find deals within the app at their favorite stores, scan the items, verify the purchases with a receipt scan and retrieve money back. You are able to withdraw your earnings at $20.00, no problem. There's a little bit of learning you have to do, but the app is overall one of the best investments of time I've seen!

The first thing I should start with is this app is legit! I have put simple time and energy into it and have seen a huge takeback. For one, it's free. And if you sign up with my referral link or code, you get a $10 welcome bonus and I get $5 after you redeem your first purchase! Note: The $5 does NOT come out of your pocket!


Referral Code: inslwqx

We've retrieved money back several times from this app through PayPal, transferring it to our savings account for necessities. But, there are other options! You can redeem your cash through giftcards as well.

 


Another thing I love about this app is the different stores the offers are available at. I mainly use the Walmart and Food Lion offers, but there are so many more to choose from!

If you use this app to it's full potential, it's amazing how much you can receive back.

Overall, I highly recommend this app! Use it properly and to your advantage and you can see a lot of results.

Let me know down below, have you tried Ibotta yet? And if not, why haven't you yet?

Referral Link: https://ibotta.com/r/inslwqx

Referral Code: inslwqx